Thursday, June 21, 2012

Little Miss Sunshine

"Babies can quickly suffer the short- and long-term damage of sunburn and heat stroke, so keeping your baby safe in the sun is crucial."
I love seeing Little Miss Katie enjoying the great outdoors, and I'm thrilled to see she's always dressed for the occasion! Love the hat!
Thought I'd share a few related links for keeping our kidlets protected from the heat...and a walk down memory lane.
~Just loved the punch flavored ice cubes my mom would make for all the neighborhood kids in the middle of a hot, summer day growing up in Philly!~
Best,
Bubbie and Katie!
Related Articles:
Keeping Babies Safe in the Sun
Test Your Sun-Safety IQ
Baby Moose Video/Summer Fun in Sprinklers

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! The cutest picture ever! Three of my grandchildren have extremely fair skin, so we have had to become very diligent with sunscreen. Of course, those with darker skin still need protection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete